SPECTRUM TruDepth Premier – Premier TruDepth Premier filters are the ideal choice for viscous and high temperature applications. Manufactured with a polypropylene core and dense, rigid matrix of polypropylene fibres, this range is engineered to deliver a strong, self-supporting structure and grooved surface for higher surface area.
The TruDepth Premier offers excellent dirt holding throughout, ensuring the entirecartridge depth is used for increased life and reduced filter changeouts.
FEATURES & INFORMATION
- Material: Polypropylene
- Maximum Temperature: 82°c
- Filter Lengths: 9 7/8, 10, 20, 30, 47?8
- Micron Ratings: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50
- FDA approved materials
- The grooved construction results in a higher surface area for increased particulate removal and handling of viscous fluids
- Exceptional performance in applications with known micron size,allowing the entire capacity of the cartridge to be used
- Ideal for high temperature and high differential pressure applications
- End caps and multiple filter sizes give greater flexibility and suitability to a wide range of applications