The high-quality iron filter is NSF certified granules filled, which (resolved and fixed) lowers the concentration of iron in the water. Water with is the main cause of the wear of industrial equipment and household appliances to high iron content, due to the deposits of so-called "scale". Iron salts the textiles washed in such water damage and irritate the skin. They cause different diseases such as for example the "Kashin-Beck" disease. The immediate consequence of a high iron content in the water is the formation of rust edges on sanitary (bathtubs, sink, WC). The cartridges are intended for the treatment of cold drinking and service water. Equipped with a final filtration stage which the filtration resin most exiting prevents.
- Contain a mix of particularly abundant iron granules
- Eliminate the formation of rust stains on toilet
- Prevent the occurrence of Rusty stains in the laundry
- Pressure drop: 0,2 - 0,4 bar
- Capacity: approx 2000 litres (depending on water quality)
- It is recommended that the water pressure to be kept low so that an optimal result is achieved
Please do not put the iron filter cartridge directly under pressure, but first insert a few minutes in water. This prevents the pressing of the filter granulate.
When you put the cartridge directly under pressure, the filter granulate is compressed and allows the water may no longer be carried. When you first insert the Filterpratrone in the water without pressure, swells the filter granulate and fills the entire cartridge housing.