The Baclyser® S point-of-use shower filter is a WRAS Approved, CE-marked, Class I Medical Product specifically designed for use in healthcare facilities, to support the treatment of the most vulnerable patients.
The Baclyser® S is tested and independently validated specifically for medical use and come in options of 1 month or 2 month operation.
The Baclyser® S can be easily exchanged via a standard G½ʺ screw connector which fits all standard shower hoses and each filter is individually barcoded to aid traceability and documentation of the facilities hygiene routines.
- WRAS Approved Product
- CE Marked, Classs I Medical Product
- ASTM 838-05 Bacteria retention tested: 7 log steps, Brev. Diminuta
- Anti-bacterial materials prevent retrograde contamination
- Operating time: 1 or 2 month options available
- Connection: G½ʺ screw thread
Please contact us for a full technical specification"