The Baclyser® TL point-of-use tap filter is a WRAS Approved, CE-marked, Class I Medical Product specifically designed for use in healthcare facilities, to support the treatment of the most vulnerable patients.
The Baclyser® TL is tested and independently validated specifically for medical use and come in options of 1 month or 2 month operation.
The Baclyser® TL can be easily exchanged via a quick-release coupling (available seperately) with a variety of adapters available for different tap outlets and each filter is individually barcoded to aid traceability and documentation of the facilities hygiene routines.
- WRAS Approved Product
- CE Marked, Classs I Medical Product
- ASTM 838-05 Bacteria retention tested: 7 log steps, Brev. Diminuta
- Anti-bacterial materials prevent retrograde contamination
- Operating time: 1 or 2 month options available
- Connection: Quick-release coupling
Please contact us for a full technical specification