- Customers are within their rights to return any item back to us within the first 14 days if unwanted. Customers must return the goods to us at their own costs in an unused and re-saleable condition. Any items returned without a confirmation email or any identification cannot be identified and will be placed back in stock.
- Until the package is received by us at our premises the customer is responsible for any loss or damage. Please ask for proof of posting when returning items to us, this is required to protect your loss in the event that the items are not received by us at our premises.
- Once we have received the items, we will notify you and refund the purchase price excluding the original carriage charge within 30 days of receiving the goods back to our warehouse.
Faulty & Damaged Items
- Customers must contact our Customer Service Department immediately if an item is received from our courier in a damaged condition. Additionally we may ask for photos to prove to our courier that these items were received in this condition.
- Sterner AquaTech will cover the postage cost of faulty goods back to our warehouse for testing for the first 30 days after purchase. After this period of time has passed it is reasonable to assume that the goods were in good working order for 30 days and therefore the postage costs must be covered by the customer.
- Items that have developed faults within the store warranty of 12 months will be required to be tested to verify the fault and to see if repairs can be made. If a product is returned as faulty and there can be no fault found the customer is expected to pay the costs of shipping. In some cases we may offer a new unit to replace the faulty unit if it is a necessary piece of equipment, if the fault is not found in this case the customer may be charged for the new unit also.
- When in the case of the product being outside of the store warranty of 12 months but within a manufacturers warranty the goods must be sent at your own expense and then tested. If the item is then faulty Sterner AquaTech will attempt to repair or source a replacement through the manufacturer. This process may involve increased delays as Sterner AquaTech will be acting on behalf of the customer to resolve the issue with the manufacturer.
- Any returns which we deem to be outside of reasonable use, wear and tear will not be refunded and postage costs back will be at the customers expense.