The OxyGuard Handy Polaris dissolved oxygen meter is a portable D.O. meter that also measures % saturation, mg/L (ppm), temperature and has salinity compensation. Measurements are compensated for temperature and barometric pressure. The probe is galvanic type and fully field-serviceable. Has a large display with backlight and offers automatic calibration and a choice of language and units of measurement.
The Handy Polaris hand-held meter makes it easy to measure dissolved oxygen and temperature. The flat foil pushbuttons are easy to operate and the instrument is always ready to use – just press the “on” button and measure. Dissolved oxygen values are shown both in mg/1 (ppm) and % saturation – you can choose which parameter is shown in large figures. Measurements are compensated for changes in barometric pressure. Functions such as automatic calibration and self-check of the probe and meter combine with the well-known accuracy, reliability and low maintenance needs of the OxyGuard Handy series to make an instrument that will serve you well for many years to come.
- Automatic calibration with stability check
- Automatic self-check of instrument
- Automatic check of cable and probe
- Compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure
- User selectable language
- User selectable main display parameter
- “On-screen” instructions
- 1400 hours use from one 9V alkaline battery
- Illuminated display with variable intensity
- Automatic shutdown for power saving